Corrugated Pipe, the theory involved is very comprehensive, such as plate and shell theory, material mechanics, computational mathematics, etc. will be involved. In addition, different metal culverts has the different design concept.
Next, YITONG corrugated steel pipe manufacturer takes you through the advantages of corrugated steel pipe:
1. Convenient construction: Corrugated pipe culverts are connected by sleeve or flange, and can be customized according to needs. The construction is carried out with a small amount of manual operation and can be completed in a short time, which is quick and convenient.
2. Excellent economy: The connection method is simple and can shorten the construction period.
3. Long service life, steel corrugated pipe culvert is hot-dip galvanized steel pipe, so the service life is long and the service life is 80-100 years. When used in an environment with extremely high erosivity, the steel pipe with the inner and outer surface of the asphalt layer can be improved over the original service life for more than 20 years.
4. High strength: Because of its unique corrugated structure, it is more than 15 times more compressive than cement pipes of the same diameter.
5. Convenient transportation: The weight of the bellows culvert is only 1/10 to 1/5 of that of the same diameter cement pipe. Even if there is no transportation equipment in a narrow place, it can be transported by hand.
6. Steel corrugated culvert is a high-quality road building material that replaces round pipe culvert, cover culvert, and small bridge.
The product has a series of advantages such as short construction period, light weight, convenient installation, good durability, low factory cost, strong resistance to deformation, and reduced maintenance cost after opening. It is suitable for use in alpine and frozen soil areas, soft soil road base belts and deep landfill belts, which can save a lot of money and has significant economic benefits.
Mobile: +86 186 0318 8333