Technical Request For Corrugated Culvert Pipe Construction
(1) When corrugated culvert pipes are used in highway maintenance projects, the construction unit will begin to remove the old culverts after the culvert and the main parts of the opening are transported to the construction site. While removing the old culverts, they should pay close attention to the preparation of the foundation data. The material preparation is completed, and the excavation work of the foundation pit can be stopped before passing the inspection. When the corrugated pipe culvert is used in a new highway project, the preparation of the foundation materials and the excavation of the foundation pit can be grasped when the culvert is purchased and transported.
(2) When both sides of the culvert pass through the low-lying water accumulation zone, it is necessary to first set up a cofferdam, drain the accumulated water, and when necessary, also need to clean up and replace the local silt.
(3) The import and export can use the metal bellows joints manufactured by the manufacturer. There are two ways of straight pipe and inclined upward tooth opening with the slope rate of the roadbed side slope; or according to the detailed conditions of the local area, it can be made of mortar-stone or ten-laying Stone masonry. Generally in icy areas, metal bellows joints or dry rubble are used.
At the junction of the riverbed and the riverbed, in the air and within a certain range of the side slope, double-layer mortar masonry stones or a thousand masonry stones should be set up to avoid erosion. And necessary anti-seepage treatments; in order to avoid roadbed soil blocking the culvert opening, The embankment junction is protected by a certain height and thickness of mortar and dry stone walls (lead wire cages can also be used).
(4) Corresponding regulation structures should be set up at the entrance and exit of culverts that are scoured, and the openings of the culverts should be dealt with in accordance with the topographical conditions to prevent the openings from being scoured and affecting the culvert's ability to discharge water.
(5) Requests for different filling methods.
American highway bridge design standards request: the groove width for reverse grooving and backfilling should not be less than the pipe diameter plus 400mm, and it should not be less than 15 times the pipe diameter plus 300mm to ensure sufficient space for installation and backfill compaction; the minimum width of the embankment method should satisfy the lateral constraints of the structure.
(6) Corrugated pipe culvert waste is allowed to be deflected.
For highway culverts, the uneven settlement of the culvert is one of the main ways of its destruction. Analyzed from the substantial relationship between data and structure and function, the use of flexible, high-strength steel bellows culverts not only has the ability to adapt to the deformation of the foundation and the foundation, but also can deal with the culvert damage caused by uneven settlement of the foundation foundation. Due to the existence of axial corrugations, pipe culverts have excellent stress characteristics, and the stress and strain caused by the load are distributed at the same time in the axial and radial directions, which can disperse the load on a greater level and give better play to the advantages of the steel structure.
Mobile: +86 186 0318 8333