Benefits Of Corrugated Pipe
(1) Culverts, corrugated culverts, steel corrugated culverts, and metal corrugated culverts are highly adaptable to foundation deformation, have low requirements for foundation bearing capacity and flatness, and the actual engineering cost is similar to or lower than similar bridges and culverts.
(2) Short construction period is the most obvious advantage. Civil engineering and pipeline joint installation can be implemented separately.
(3) Centralized factory production is not affected by the environment, which is conducive to reducing costs and controlling quality.
Steel Corrugated Culverts
(4) Culverts, bellows culverts, steel bellows culverts, and metal bellows culverts are easy to install on site and do not require large-scale equipment.
(5) Solve the problem of damage to the concrete structures of bridges and pipe culverts in cold northern regions.
(6) Reducing or completely abandoning the use of traditional building materials such as cement, yellow sand, stone, and wood, which is of far-reaching significance to environmental protection.
(7) Structural culverts, corrugated culverts, steel corrugated culverts, and metal corrugated culverts have reasonable stress, uniform load distribution, and have a certain resistance to deformation.
(8) Culverts, bellows culverts, steel bellows culverts, and metal bellows culverts adopt standardized design and production, with simple design and short production cycle.
(9) The corrugated culvert is beneficial to improve the "wrong platform" phenomenon at the junction of the soft soil foundation structure and the embankment, improve the comfort and safety of driving, and reduce the operation and maintenance cost after construction.
We are Corrugated Pipe Suppliers. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products.
Mobile: +86 186 0318 8333