Five Precautions For Metal Corrugated Culvert Construction
1. Before the construction of the culvert, prepare the relevant materials, personnel and equipment that enter the site, and do a good job of safety protection during the construction period. Use protective nets to protect the side slope of the roadbed to prevent stones and other objects from falling and hurting people.
2. When the foundation is processed, gravel or masonry concrete can be backfilled. Level the base layer, replace the 30-1250px thick gravel material with a density greater than 90%, and choose a suitable longitudinal flow slope of about 3%. Determine the center line and side line of each culvert.
3. In the construction of steel corrugated culvert pipe, the method of segmented construction is adopted, and two angle steels are arranged in parallel on the basis of the original arch culvert, and the length is determined according to the length of the culvert. Corrugated culverts are used as slide rails for the advancement of steel culverts, and their diameters can have different specifications according to the needs of the project. The diameter of the complete pipe is 0.5m-2.5m; the length of each pipe is about 3 meters. Adopt inner (outer) flange bolt connection. The diameter of the combined culvert pipe is 3m-8m. Each circumferential direction is composed of 4 to 15 plates, which are fastened with high-strength bolts.
4. When the length of the culvert is less than 30 meters, the width of the metal corrugated culvert pipe and the width of the original culvert are both greater than 2000px. The entire metal corrugated culvert can be pushed downstream or upstream to one end. The masonry of the wall, and the backfill work around can be backfilled with gravel, gravel soil, masonry stone, etc., and the top is made of masonry stone or high-pressure pumped expansive cement mortar.
5. If the length of the culvert is more than 30 meters, and the width between the two sides of the steel corrugated culvert and the original culvert is less than 2000px, the 3m-6m long culvert can be pushed downstream or upstream to one end. It can be fixed after it is in place. The top of the masonry can be fixed with flake stone end wall. The distance between the other end of the steel corrugated culvert and the culvert is blocked with sandbags or mortar flake stones, with a width of 1250px, and then backfilling begins. Both sides can be compacted with coarse sand and watertight method or pouring concrete vibrating rod to tamping; the top adopts high-pressure pumping expanded cement mortar. When the surrounding pipes are full, transport a second pipe to connect the two pipes. The connection method of steel corrugated culvert is the inner flange bolt connection, and workers can connect in the pipe. After the connection is completed, backfill it as described above. According to this sequence, the construction of the entire metal corrugated culvert is completed.
We are corrugated culvert pipe suppliers. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products.
Mobile: +86 186 0318 8333