Corrugated Steel Pipe Culvert have developed rapidly in recent years, and have gained a good reputation in the market, occupying a high market share. So what kind of performance does this pipe have? Let's take a look.
(1) The pressure resistance is strong, and the outer wall is corrugated, which greatly enhances the ring stiffness of the pipe, thereby enhancing the resistance of the pipe to the soil. In this respect, the mpp bellows is much better than other pipes.
(2) Convenient construction. Due to the light weight of the mpp bellows, handling and linking are very convenient and maintenance is easier.
(3) The pipe is relatively wear-resistant, and the experiment proves that it is more wear-resistant than the steel pipe and is not easy to damage.
(4) Low engineering cost: Even if the pipe wall of the bellows is thin, it can meet the load force requirements, so it can save more than half of the raw materials compared with other pipes of the same material.
(5) Long service life: It can be used for more than 50 years without being exposed to sunlight and ultraviolet rays.
We are Corrugated Metal Pipe Supplier. OUr products are high quility and cheap. If you have demand, welcome to contact us.
Mobile: +86 186 0318 8333