1. All movable parts of the compensator shall not be jammed by external parts or limit its movement range, and the normal movement of each movable part shall be guaranteed.
2. During the hydraulic test, the secondary fixed pipe frame at the end of the pipeline equipped with the compensator should be reinforced to prevent the pipeline from moving or rotating. For the compensator and its connecting pipes used for gas media, pay attention to whether temporary supports are needed when filling with water. The content of 96 chloride ions in the water pressure test cleaning solution does not exceed 25PPM.
3. After the water pressure test is over, the water accumulated in the corrugated pipes should be drained as soon as possible, and the inner surface of the corrugated shell should be dried quickly.
4. The insulating material in contact with the compensator bellows must not contain chloride ions.
5. Metal corrugated pipes should be checked for its model, specification and piping configuration before installation, and it must meet the design requirements.
6. For the compensator with inner sleeve, care should be taken to ensure that the direction of the inner sleeve is consistent with the flow direction of the medium. The hinge rotation plane of the hinge type compensator should be consistent with the displacement rotation plane.
7. The compensator and auxiliary parts for pre-deformation that require "cold tightening" should be removed after the pipeline is installed.
8. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the installation tolerance of the pipeline by deforming the corrugated compensator, so as not to affect the normal function of the compensator, reduce the service life, and increase the load of the pipeline system, equipment, and supporting parts.
9. During the installation process, the welding slag is not allowed to splash on the surface of the wave shell, and the wave shell is not allowed to be damaged by other machinery.
10. After the piping system is installed, the yellow auxiliary positioning elements and fasteners used for installation and transportation on the corrugated compensator should be removed as soon as possible, and the limit device should be adjusted to the specified position according to the design requirements, so that the piping system has sufficient compensation ability.
Mobile: +86 186 0318 8333