Requirements for corrosion protection design of corrugated steel culvert pipe
1. The outer side of the corrugated steel culvert is mainly soil corrosion, and the inner side is mainly water corrosion and atmospheric corrosion. Soil corrosion and water corrosion protection are emphasized.
2. When selecting materials for the design stage, the materials' materials, data and corrosion characteristics in specific media should be fully possessed, and the effective working experience and working procedures should be fully utilized.
3. Corrosion design should follow the principle of combining prevention with protection. According to the corrosiveness of the medium produced in the production process, environmental conditions, production operation management level and construction and maintenance conditions, etc., anti-corrosion measures should be selected according to local conditions and treated differently. To endanger personal safety
Maintenance of difficult parts, as well as important load-bearing structures and components should be strengthened protection.
4. Fully understand the corrosive environmental conditions, including:
(1) chemical factors: Corrugated steel pipe Exporter shares that composition of the medium (including impurities), pH value, oxygen content, possible chemical reactions, etc.
(2) physical factors: temperature, flow rate, heating and cooling conditions, force type and size of the medium. Pay special attention to high temperature, low temperature, high pressure, vacuum, impact load, alternating stress and other environmental conditions.
(3) in the design of anticorrosive structure, the shape of the structure and parts as well as the combination between them should also be considered to meet the requirements of anticorrosion, especially to prevent local corrosion of various types.
5.The corrosion effect of corrugated steel culvert should be considered from the aspects of material selection and structural design, which can be specifically started from the following two aspects:
(1) select materials, anti-corrosion methods and the service life of the structure correctly, and deal with the relationship between them and the engineering economy.
(2) considering the damage or anti-corrosion measures in the installation process, fully considering the fatigue limit of the joint action of stress and corrosion, and fully considering the stress loss caused by the corrosion of the connection.
Mobile: +86 186 0318 8333