As a metal corrugated pipe culvert supplier, we share with you the knowledge related to metal corrugated pipe culvert reinforcement construction process.
1. Prepare relevant materials, personnel, and equipment before culvert construction. And do the safety protection work during the construction period. Protect the slope of the roadbed with a fence. Prevent stones and other objects from slipping and injuring people.
2. Foundation treatment: backfill gravel or masonry concrete. Level the substrate. Backfill with 30-1250px thick gravel material. The compactness should be more than 90%. Choose the appropriate longitudinal slope of flowing water about 3%. Set out the center line and sideline of each culvert.
3. When constructing a corrugated pipe culvert, adopt the method of segmental construction. In advance, two angles are used side by side in the original arch culvert base. The length is determined according to the culvert length, for the slide rail when the culvert pipe is advanced. The diameter of the corrugated culvert pipe can have different specifications according to the project needs. The diameter of the whole pipe is 0.5m-2.5m, and the length of each section is 3.06m, with inner (outer) flange bolt connection, and the diameter of the assembled pipe is 3m-8m, with high strength bolt fastening of the plate and plate lap.
4. If the culvert length is less than 30m, both sides of the corrugated pipe culvert and the original culvert width are greater than 2000px. the whole corrugated pipe culvert can be advanced to one end the downstream or upstream. After it is in place, then carry out the masonry of the retaining wall at one end. The backfill workaround can backfill sand and gravel, gravel soil, masonry stone, etc. The top is made of masonry slate or high-pressure pumped expanded cement mortar.
5. If the culvert is longer than 30m, the width of both sides of the corrugated pipe culvert and the original culvert is less than 2000px. 3m-6m long culvert pipe can be pushed downstream or upstream to one end. After it is in place, you can fix it and build the end wall of the top piece of stone. The spacing between the other end of the corrugated pipe culvert and the culvert is blocked with sandbags or slurry stone. Width 1250px, then start backfilling. Both sides can be compacted with coarse sand watertight method or poured concrete vibrating stick pounding. The top is pumped with high-pressure expanded cement mortar. After filling around this section, the second section is brought in and the two pipes are connected. After the connection is completed, backfill is carried out in the same way as above. In this order, complete the construction of a corrugated pipe culvert.
The practice has proved that the construction of a culvert with a corrugated metal culvert instead of reinforced concrete has its incomparable superiority in terms of the construction period, construction cost, and environmental protection significance. And with metal corrugated pipe culvert construction, can greatly improve the comfort and safety of road traffic. Avoid the road culvert "wrong platform jumping" present. It is conducive to solving the problem of cold frost damage to concrete pipe culvert structures in the northwest area.
Mobile: +86 186 0318 8333