1. All movable components of the compensator shall not be jammed by external components or limit their range of movement, and the normal movement of each movable part shall be ensured.
2. During the hydraulic test, the secondary fixed pipe frame at the end of the pipeline with the compensator should be reinforced to prevent the pipeline from moving or rotating. For the compensator used for gas medium and its connecting pipeline, pay attention to whether it is necessary to add a temporary support when filling water. The 96 chloride ion content of the water pressure test cleaning solution does not exceed 25PPM.
3. After the water pressure test is over, the accumulated water in the wave shell should be drained as soon as possible, and the inner surface of the wave shell should be dried quickly.
4. The insulation material in contact with the bellows of the compensator should not contain chloride ions.
5. Metal corrugated pipe should be checked for its model, specification and pipe configuration before installation, and it must meet the design requirements.
6. For compensators with inner sleeves, care should be taken to ensure that the direction of the inner sleeve is consistent with the flow direction of the medium. The hinge rotation plane of the hinge type compensator should be consistent with the displacement rotation plane.
7. Compensators that require "cold tightening", and auxiliary components used for pre-deformation should be removed after the pipeline is installed.
8. It is strictly forbidden to use the method of deforming the corrugated compensator to adjust the installation tolerance of the pipeline, so as not to affect the normal function of the compensator, reduce the service life and increase the load of the piping system, equipment, and supporting components.
9. During the installation process, welding slag is not allowed to splash on the surface of the wave shell, and the wave shell is not allowed to be damaged by other machinery.
10. After the piping system is installed, the yellow auxiliary positioning components and fasteners used for installation and transportation on the corrugated compensator should be removed as soon as possible, and the limit device should be adjusted to the specified position according to the design requirements, so that the piping system has Sufficient compensation capability.
Corrugated Culvert Pipe
Treatment and prevention after completion
1. Strictly control the quality of the raw materials of the corrugated pipe culvert. The corrugated pipes entering the site shall be gathered and stacked in a regular manner, and workers shall not step on the corrugated pipes.
2. Corrugated Culvert Pipe should be covered for maintenance to avoid premature aging due to wind and rain.
3. Cut the corrugated pipe culvert to be straight and forbid to cut into an oblique opening.
4. Corrugated pipe culvert joint method: The corrugated pipe culvert joint should be wrapped with a 0.3-meter-long large corrugated pipe, and the two ends should be tightened in half, and no space should be left in the center. To ensure that there is no space in the center, symbols should be made at the ends of the two joints. Wrap it tightly with tape to prevent leakage.
5. The location of the corrugated pipe culvert should be accurate, especially near the joints. The distance of the corrugated pipe culvert positioning steel bar is 0.5 meters, which is indispensable.
6. When the welded steel bar is close to the corrugated pipe culvert, measures should be adopted to protect the corrugated pipe from being burned. If you are not careful, the burned area should be tightly wrapped with tape.
7. Considering the gradual reduction in the number of corrugated pipe culverts on the roof, all components that conflict with the corrugated pipe culvert must avoid the bellows.
8. When pouring concrete, it is forbidden to discharge materials against the corrugated pipe culvert. It is forbidden for the vibrator to collide with the bellows, and it is forbidden for two vibrators to clamp a bellows culvert to vibrate. Especially when the web is vibrated, it is forbidden to vibrate the vibrating rod in the same position for a long time, and the vibrating time shall not exceed 20 seconds.
9. When removing the mold, pay attention to the leaking bellows culvert at the maintenance end.
10. For the maintenance method of the steel strand: the steel strand entering the site should be strictly covered to avoid rain. The ground should be padded with square wood to separate from the ground. The steel strand should be used first, and then used after participation. The non-retention time is too long.
11. If the above situations are found, rectify them immediately, otherwise the next process will not be carried out.
Mobile: +86 186 0318 8333